Terms & Conditions
ASP Krakow Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts (Krakow)
ASP Warsaw Academy of Fine Arts (Warsaw)
PJAIT Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology (Warsaw)
UJEP Jan Evangelista Purkyně University ( Ústi nad Labem)
TBU Tomas Bata University (Zlín)
BUT Brno University of Technology Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Department of Industrial Design (Brno)
TUKE Technical University of Košice Faculty of Arts (Košice)
METU Budapest Metropolitan University Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (Budapest)
MKE Hungarian University of Fine Arts Graphics Department (Budapest)
MOME Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design Graphic Design Department (Budapest)
PTE University of Pécs Faculty of Music and Visual Arts (Pécs)
SOE University of Sopron Simonyi Karoly Faculty of Engineering Wood Sciences and Applied Arts (Sopron)
Visart Academy of Art and Design (Budapest)
Széchenyi István University of Győr, Faculty of Art (Győr)
Eszterházy Károly University Visual Arts Institute (Eger)
University of Szeged Juhász Gyula Faculty of Education | Department of Art and Art History (Szeged)
1. You must read and accept the terms and conditions of the application
2. To submit an application, you must register, provide basic information, accept the terms and conditions of the application and upload your work.
3. By submitting material, the applicant guarantees that the images submitted are, without exception, his/her own intellectual property. By submitting their work, the applicant unconditionally agrees that their work may be displayed, published and repro-duced by the Hungarian Poster Society and Poster Fest Budapest in printed form at the exhibition, on their websites, online platforms, at events organised in cooperation with the Hungarian Poster Society and Poster Fest Budapest, and as part of the marketing activities promoting the event.
4. Each applicant may submit up to 2 entries.
5. Participants will be informed of the outcome of the competition by email.
6. By submitting an entry, the applicant agrees that the Hungarian Poster Association may exhibit the submitted works in the printed and finished form created by the applicant, or use it in digital form to promote the competition, the Posterfest programme and poster art in general; without any time or area restrictions, and with the indication of the applicant/author.
Size: 700×1000 mm
File size: maximum 300 MB
Resolution: 150 DPI
Other: (with 5 mm bleed and crop marks)
Acceptable file formats: composite PDF or JPG
The international jury will award the following prizes in each category: